its been such an incredible break. with way too many great memories to recap via blog. so i'll do it via pictures!

me with beautiful bride, Blair. This day was so long awaited! It was truly an answered prayer. Be careful what you pray for in our Bible study, God will answer it!

the most wonderful white Christmas to date. Though the roads were miserably icy, the conditions prompted everyone to stay home and together. it was an absolute joy to bake and wrap and play games and nestle by the fire with my wonderful family.

hoooooo-T. Wow. This is my stud boyfriend on our fabulous day of sledding. Three hours of non stop snow fun!
a video capturing my personal sledding experience! (ignore my weird man laugh at the end)

i went to Chicago! After a one day delay, we trekked 11 hours to the Windy City. And I discovered after my white Christmas and my adventure to snow laden Chi town, I looooooove snow! I abhor cold. But put snow on the ground, and I'm in. It makes me consider skiing. aaaaaalmost. The pic is a view from the Field Museum.

I went to the beach! Nooooot. I just found a terrifc beach mural in the Field Museum with my beau.

Sue! The most complete and largest T-Rex skeleton. We really enjoyed Sue. We were crossing our fingers they would close the museum with us still in their and Sue would come alive and play catch! I'm also sporting my fabulous new coat from b-friend!
i also went to Winter Conference in Ft Worth! It was so delightful, and God truly was amazing throughout the week. I've been renewed and refreshed and I can finish my last semester of college with a bang!
That's right. Last semester. Ahhh! So excited for May 8th!
0 comments :
Post a Comment