Feed
Facebook
Instagram
Skype
abundantly blessed
i love Jesus, my husband, my son, my dog, crafting, decorating, baking, and Italy.
home
category
Italy
DIY
Kids
Jesus
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Boyfriend bought me an iTunes giftcard for Christmas!!!
This means= blogging from iPhone!!
Said cute boyfriend :)
-mary :)
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
being like Jesus is hard.
Enjoying the flower and herb market in Piazza Cavour. Living overseas is stretching in more ways than one. We love Bologna, and we'...
Our Apartment
Eeeeeek! Apartment pictures are on their way! Our walls are crisply painted and I'm no longer embarrassed by the filthiness that once ...
Changing Perspectives
Two weekends ago, Fall weather in Bologna moved in which is mostly chilly and rainy. It rained for nearly 4 days straight. So when the sun...
Moving In
Happy 6 month Birthday to Finn! This was a photo shoot we had 4 days before we left! He wasn't a fan... We've lived in Bologn...
being a mom in Italy.
Several friends have asked how mommy-hood is in Italy. I thought I'd answer the question publicly, in case you were wondering. I'm ...
Truth.
I write this blog while my church family gathers with my husband and friends, and not me. And not Finn. Finn was up through all hours of t...
On the Plane
I’m writing 38,000 feet above the Atlantic ocean. And the rest of the airbus is counting sheep or snoozing peacefully, but I’ve been unab...
Him again:)
I'm sorry y'all have to hear so much about Alex. If he wasn't so stinking great you wouldn't, but he is! Just ask the 13 gir...
An Italian Graduation
As I've alluded to in many a newsletter and blog, the Italian university/graduation system is very unique! Its difficult for Americans ...
Castagne Picking
This week a dastardly illness has ravaged the Paulisons. I've been a busy bee getting ready for the arrival of my parents and for Finn...
Blog Archive
►
2014
( 2 )
►
September
( 1 )
►
January
( 1 )
►
2013
( 16 )
►
November
( 1 )
►
October
( 3 )
►
August
( 2 )
►
July
( 2 )
►
June
( 4 )
►
May
( 3 )
►
April
( 1 )
►
2011
( 15 )
►
June
( 1 )
►
May
( 1 )
►
April
( 1 )
►
March
( 1 )
►
February
( 4 )
►
January
( 7 )
▼
2010
( 12 )
▼
December
( 5 )
sweet o-k-l-a-h-o-m-a
Busy bee
Christmas blessings
Boyfriend bought me an iTunes giftcard for Christm...
Merry Christmas Season!
►
November
( 3 )
►
February
( 2 )
►
January
( 2 )
►
2009
( 8 )
►
December
( 4 )
►
May
( 3 )
►
April
( 1 )
Get In Touch
send email
Instagram Photostream
Meet The Author
0 comments :
Post a Comment