So project food right now is e-mealz. Katherine cooked our first dish today-Cheeseburger soup and corn muffins. Initially, I wouldn't say the recipe was something I'd pick out of a book, but we are excited about trying new things!! We immediately loved the fact that we each got two meals out of it without gallons of left overs. It is odd to only use a 1/4 lb of beef in any recipe, but we went with it. It looked mildly odd, but tasted pretty good! It was fairly healthy and I'm already looking forward to my dinner portion at work!!

Thoughts? Katherine wanted to add canned tomatoes, but what doesn't she want to add canned tomatoes to :)
My crafty project right now us figuring out my super fancy sewing machine! It has lots of fancy buttons and shortcuts from a traditional manual machine. I think the complexity will be beneficial, once I figure it out.
Favorite feature- monogramming!! Katherine and I experimented on underwear and socks- it wasn't a huge fan of the fabric variations, but it liked cotton!!

We eventually got katherine's name also! Next project- napkins!!
Things are also moving nicely in baby sanders design!! I've been scouring Hobby Lobby daily for supplies and ideas. Alex suggested I work there. I would loooove that:)
Sneak preview

And I snagged some clearance items at Target that are perfect! More designing later :)
I'm especially project oriented while boyfriend's away. Boyfriend come back! I may craft and design the city!
-mary :)
0 comments :
Post a Comment