Best week ever

I've been calling this the best week ever since last Saturday. But I don't think I'm going to quit calling it that until well into next week. The epictivity began last Saturday with summer temperatures, an afternoon on my tree swing, and a night celebrating Corinne's birthday and two stepping with Alex.

I love country music, and dancing, and my boyfriend. So the combination of all three was almost too much to handle:) I've been in a mild two-step withdrawal since graduating and not having a Cru barn dance twice a year. My boots have been aching for some rhythm. I was having so much fun dancing I thought I may cry tears of joy on the dance floor. True story. I'm such a sissy:)

Then the forecast for the week really sealed the title. Snow prediction amounts kept rising, and I again felt the tears welling from joy. Geez, I am a sissy. And then after my sweet Dad rescued me from work Tues morning, I got to gleefully enjoy the blizzard and the roughly 20 inches of purty flakes that came to stay at my house!




Bundled up in my weather proof coat-literally- all ready to venture to fun on the 1st blizzard day:)




My rescuers! I was never cooped inside:)




Sweet a-rey:) partner in adding sn the front of all words this week:) sno fun!

And since I'd skillfully grocery shopped Monday morning, I got to cook and share with some sweet people all week:) I made chicken pot pie, cookies, homemade pizza, biscuits and gravy, bacon, muffins, ham and beans, corn bread, and from scratch cinnamon rolls. Ah, my stomach agrees it's been the best week!




Boyfriend took this pic in anticipation of a blog :)




I took this pic long after they were done and one was gone because they looked too yummy to pause to photograph:)




I stayed high fashion all week and wore my fabulous apron from Jordan during my cooking adventures:)

And of course I got to do all of my fav snow activities with some of my favorite people! And as if things couldn't better, it snowed again yesterday! And we have forecasted snow for several more days!!




Boyfriend :)




I've never really liked February, but it could turn into the best month ever if this keeps up:)




-mary :)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author