psssssst

I photographed these pics a little while ago, saving them for my next blogging opportunity. And you would think I would have lots of time, with this blizzard outside my door. But that would be an incorrect assumption. If you didn't know, I adore snow and every single flake of it. I love snow even when it steals my power (which it kindly did not do), immobilizes my car, closes all of my inconveniences, and takes over the world! I've been gleefully enjoying every inch of this blizzard, and I've been graced with frigid temps to keep my fluffy friend around for even longer! I've been cooking, baking, playing games, sledding, car sledding (mildy dangerous), sipping cocoa, watching movies, and freezing my toes off in this glorious weather. I despise cold, but when snow visits-the cold may stay. So in between all of this snow fun I'm having, I thought I would post about Psssssst! I rave about this product, particularly in the work break room. It is your bestfriend! Other than snow.




So, Psssssst. There are 6 s'. Its easy to say and easy to use! My hair is very curly and naturally very dry, preventing me from washing it on a daily basis-which is supposedly what the hair police discourage anyway. But on the in between day(s), its nice to freshen up the hair especially in the front that absorbs face oil. And for my thinner haired friends, it may be nice to even freshen up later in the day! And no worries, I still shower on my in between days.

In high school, I was forced to use baby powder-which works, but can leave you with white hair and smelling like a babies booty. Not appealing. My sweet friend Noel recommended it while I was at U of A, and its been my back up ever since.

The powdery spray formula can be purchased at Walgreens and sometimes Walmart. They 'improved' the bottle, which has malfuntioned on me a few times after being purchased from Walmart. I usually get mine at Walgreens. It usually retails for about $6.99.

I photographed my hair progression before and after Psssssst use :)


Yikes- you can see the flatness and oil after an unspecified number of days without hair washing:)




A close up of the grossness.




Applying Psssssst. I hold my hair up and apart at the roots, keeing the bottle about 7 inches from the hair to prevent whitening.




Then I come it through! It spreads it around and if you did get a small spot of powder, it'll work it in!




Looking better already! No more grease and it smells great:)




And since I'm lazy and didn't want to restraighten, I pulled it up and I'm good to go! It's so great if you have to straighten your hair every day because it cleans your head without requiring another regiment of straightening, which definitely helps prevent breakage and keeps your hair healthier!

Can you tell I love it?!
When you can dig your way out of this blizzard- buy it asap:)

2 comments :

  1. what a fun blog entry, mary :)
    and what a NECESSARY hair product ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) Haven't talked to you in ages
    B) This made me smile
    C) If i didn't already have a similar product, I would totally go buy Psssssst..
    D) Im so glad you discovered the glory that is dry shampoo
    E) I miss you

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author