to Corinne...

Since its one of my avid blog reader's birthday, I'm posting a whole post for her!



Happy Birthday to the dearest and wonderful Corinne.

Corinne is one of my very great friends, and is also Alex's sweet sister. Before my big move back to T-Town, Corinne and I only got to see one another on a limited basis, but were highly anticipatory of the days when we could hang out in T-Town post graduation. And it has been such a joy spending time with her and getting to know her better since May! I love to have lunch dates with Corinne and enjoy her fellowship in Bible study.

Since some of you may not know Corinne, I'll tell you about her. She loooves Dr. Pepper, cheese, and the color purple. She loves to laugh and doesn't like to decorate. She is beautiful inside and out, and one of my favorite things about her is that she is always willing to grow. Its a wonderful quality to have. She likes to go with the flow and can be very laid back. She's encouraging and optimistic. She loves seeing the best in people and loves sleeping in. She's had a variety of jobs ranging from a laser quest employee, to a custard concrete maker, and now onto a 1st/2nd grade teacher. She's not a fan when people misspell her name, but I sure do love her name. She can make delicious green bean casserole and deviled eggs.



She has a wonderful servant heart!


Mostly I love her because she is such a wonderful friend and I could not ask for Alex to have a better sister!





I'm so blessed to know her! Happy Birthday Corinne!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author