new year:)

Happy new year!


Its been a fabulous 36 ish hours thus far! We rolled in the new year (boyfriend and I, and some sweet friends) on Brookside watching the Channel 2 ball drop! It was Tulsa's own Time Square. There was love and excitement in the air, a great live band, explosive confetti, and a sweet rendition of Auld Lang Syne from the KJRH news anchors! And we could quickly escape to our car just a block away-very unlike NYC I imagine.



The ball!!



Boyfriend!

And we started of the 1st with a yummy meal at Ihop!

Mom made our traditional Roman sandwiches and black eyed peas with ham! If you haven't ever experienced this delicacy, invite yourself over next year, literally mouth watering :)



Speaking of good meals, a few nights ago we cooked our second e-mealz dish! Spinach florentine chicken! It was insanely fast, easy, fresh, and delicious! I'd be happy to share the recipe :)


Yum-o!

My sewing machine and I also fully acquainted ourselves and last night I made my first pillow covers!! And an Etsy shop! Check it out here



Measuring, snipping, patterning...



My pretty sewing friend :)



Almost there...


Fabulous!

Tjmaxx had some awesome steals yesterday, and now my back seat is baby Sanders' nursery! More previews soon :)

Today Alex and I, along with lots of sweet friends are off to the Stumo conference in OKC!

My projects will feel abandoned, but I can't wait for it!

-m

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author