the finished products! precious!
4. miracle on 34th street and caramel apple popcorn-the combination is unbeatable-if you've never tasted this delectability see the newly opened Big Lots on College-also one of the things i love!
5. constant Christmas music on 107.9- there's never a song I don't know- there's never a song I don't sing along to
6. God's insane provisions! After a parking ticket during bible study and a towing after a test, I was really scraping pennies. I was so worried about being able to give Christmas presents, drive home, go to Winter Conference even with a scholarship, and I was severely anxious. I wasn't properly trusting in the Lord, though I have seen Him do miraculous things in my life with money- ie Thailand and N. Africa. I managed to grab a job over Winter Break- but I'll only be home fore barely 2 weeks with all of my activites so I knew I just had to trust. I let it go. And God came through abundantly! I worked 20 hours this week and sold 3 text books that have been on Amazon for ages. No one is bigger than my God. Glad He reminded me.
7. my hysterical roommate, who never ceases to barge in with an overdramatic tale in the midst of my intense studying. what a blessing, truly.
8. my thermostat-who always knows when my nose is getting cold.
9. the post office- that is filled with a big long line of people awkwardly holding large packages to ship to their relatives. people are happier waiting in line this time of year-mostly.
10. two things that I love that I'm not surrounded by I'll include here-Alex and Domino. They warm my heart. Thank goodness only Domino licks my noes and poops everywhere. Alex hasn't picked up these antics-yet.
11. the prospect of hope- home in 4 days, my baptism, the celebration to remember the day our Savior came into the world, and an eternal hope of amazingness in Jesus- my bff.
my third Christmas-enjoy my stylish locks.
off to enjoy more things i love- Scrabble Apple- Scrapple as she calls it-with my roommate.
brilliance.
0 comments :
Post a Comment